Monday, October 31, 2011
Friday, October 28, 2011
Are you an illustrator and have been wondering if you should take your skill set into the world of animation design. Or maybe you are an animator or animation artist and have been wondering if you should take your skill set into the world of Children’s Book Illustration or art. What are the similarities and differences that these top artists who work both in animation and book illustration go through to create and stories visually.
Pretty cool. The panel will be moderated by the incredibly talented Carol Kieffer Police. Sitting on the panel are; Brain Ajar, Chris Appelhans, and myself. These folks are amazing so click on their names to check out their work or read about the discussion by clicking on this link;
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Barrington Books’ Annual Children’s Books Authors & Illustrators Event is on Saturday, October 29th!
It’s a great tradition. Right before Halloween each year, Barrington Books gathers regional picture book, middle grade and young adult authors & illustrators for a festive day of book signings, crafts, costumes, treats and stories.
- Jamie Michalak – Joe and Sparky, Superstars! Joe and Sparky Get New Wheels
- Alison Paul – The Crow; Sunday Love
- Anika & Christopher Denise – Bella and Stella Come Home; Pigs Love Potatoes
- RW & Zoë Alley – There’s A Princess In The Palace; There’s A Wolf At The Door
- Willa Perlman – Goodnight, World; Pocket Kisses
* Spooky Story Hour will begin at 1 pm – costumes encouraged!
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Monday, October 17, 2011
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Clearly a past due update but still good news! I stole the post from my wife's (Anika Denise-author of many fine books for children) news section and may have added a comment or two.