Monday, January 9, 2023

What a year!

 

Our little feathered nugget has landed back on The NY Times bestseller list this week so I thought I would take a moment to celebrate.

With the closing of a year, I usually I take the good with the bad and just move on into January. With my eye on summer of course.

But this past year has been unbelievable, I’ve so much to be grateful for, and I admit, that I am a little sad to see it go!

2023 is sure to bring challenges but also opportunities. So here is my belated cheers.

Happy New Year and thanks to everyone that has celebrated our little Owl!

.

.

.

.

.

#knightowlbook #christopherdeniseillustrator #christyottavianobooks #foliojr #nytimesbestseller #npr #christopherdenise #knightowl #owl #kirkus #kirkusreviews #owlsofinstagram #childrensbook #kidlit #kidlitart #Illustratorsofinstagram #washingtonpost #amazon #barnesandnoble #indienext #booksellers #indienextpick #juniorlibraryguild #fuse8 #bookpage

No comments: