Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Another happy collector...one step closer to the new studio!


(detail from If I Could, now enjoying a place on someone's wall)

I have been asked recently why I am selling original art from my books? Simple answer. I am trying to put together a studio closer to home so my kids can see more of what I do. They visit the studio often and art time is a regular part of our week, but I am looking to close the gap between "work life" and "home life". My family is one of my greatest sources of inspiration so the move seems logical. I had the opportunity to work from a small space a stones throw from the back door last summer and loved it!
So if you ever wanted some original art from one of my books check my store for regular updates and become a follower of the blog or join the fan page to receive announcements of new postings.
Many thanks from myself and the family to all that have appreciated my work enough to purchase a piece and get us one step closer!

Cheers,

Chris

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Good for you! I think it's wonderful that you are doing this. Best wishes!