Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Thanks to all that have remained followers of the blog even without any updates in so many months. Lots happening, some good, some bad, and through it all the work and the books continue.
Lots of exciting news.
-It looks like I may be back at the CTN EXPO in Burbank this year and I may be more than an audience member. More about that when the details are confirmed.
-Tugg and Teeny #3 " That's What Friends Are For" by J. Patrick Lewis is done and I will post some images when I get the greenlight from the publisher.
-Tugg and Teeny #2 "Jungle Surprises"
published at the end of May and is doing great.
-I can also mention that I will be collaborating with Rosemary Wells on a project.

I will post the followups to earlier posts that were listed as part one as soon as I can!

Cheers,
Chris

No comments: